[Jayhawk-chapter] June Minutes

Cheryl Miller cheributton at live.com
Sat Jun 21 23:53:17 UTC 2014

Hello, all. Don't hyperventilate. Yes, it really is the minutes. Ron is gone this evening so I thought that I would make good use of my time. Plus, I thought that since we are not having a meeting in July, if I didn't do it now, I would put it off and then forget.

Sidney, I have to tell you that I had more fun typing these minutes, because of you. I was cracking up all over again. I swear that you could have been a stand-up comedian. Thanks for the laughter.

Cheryl