[Jayhawk-chapter] June Meeting This Saturday, June 21

Susan Tabor souljourner at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 20 06:18:09 UTC 2014

Hello Jayhawk Federationists,

It's time again and I thought it would be good to hold a relatively brief
meeting since we didn't meet last month. The agenda follows.

1.       Call to order, welcome and introduction if guests present

2.       Review of agenda for changes

3.       President's report

a.       National convention and reimbursement, i/d/a

b.      State convention planning report

c.       State legislative campaign about NFB NewslineR

d.      No national presidential release due to preparations for national
convention

4.       Approval of April minutes

5.       Treasurer's report

6.       Freddy's fund-raising report ($200 raised)

7.       Preparation for officer elections, need to appoint nominating
committee

8.       Next meeting - perhaps skip July and kick off with picnic in
August. Planning committee to work up details and report by email

9.       Other old business

10.   Other new business

Adjournment

I hope to see you Saturday at 1:00pm at Independence, Inc.

Best regards,

Rob

Next meeting TBA