[Jayhawk-chapter] May Meeting Reminder

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed May 14 12:17:38 UTC 2014

Rob, you could also remind them that the last day of on-line pre-registration to the convention is May 31. Presidential release is 428 and is available. How do I know this? Because a spouse who will remain nameless downloaded it and forgot to bring it to my chapter meeting last week, and I was counting on it, too.

Cindy