[Jayhawk-chapter] Holiday dinner on Friday, 12/5 and MTBT on Saturday11/11

Sidney Roedel shroedel at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 17:03:20 UTC 2014

Hi everybody!  My news:

1.  We have reserved Marisco's private room for our holiday celebration on Friday, 12/5 at 6:00 pm.  I think we were lucky to get the room -- it had already been reserved for Sat. 12/6.  Marisco's would like to schedule us from 6:00 to 8:00 rather than 6:30 to 8:30 so that they can schedule a second group for the 8:00 to 10:00 slot.  I said that would be fine.

2.  Our MTBT event on Saturday, 11/11 will begin with set-up by Bob at 8:00 am; he will be there pretty much all day' bless his heart; Brendy (and Luther?) will be there from 9:00 to 11:00.  I will try to cover a couple of hours where needed.  So, at this point we lack people to cover from 11:00 to 4:30.

Volition, the famous local band -- in this case very local (it includes Renee, Charles, and Rob) will play/sing from 1:00 to 3:00.  Please let me know SOON about any help you can provide...covering at the table I mean...not playing or singing with Volition.  Thanks.

Let' hope for a lovely, bright day in the 70s on 11/11!

Sidney

Sent from my iPad