[Jayhawk-chapter] Fwd: Moovit in your city!

Timothy Hornik timothy.hornik at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 22:20:36 UTC 2015

Greetings Everyone,

Just forwarding the below email from the latest transit add-on included in Blind Square. While they do not offer service in Lawrence, they are the only iOS app that works very well with Voice Over to offer users the ability to add in their local community’s public transit system information. Outside of this, I know of two other apps that provides Lawrence transit information. Both the Google Maps and Google (aka Google Now) is able to pull Lawrence Transit, but there really is not nice way to bring up the stability of Google Maps with turn by turn transit navigation and Voice Over. The other app is accessible with Voice Over, but I am not holy pleased with, regarding layout.

Thank you for your assistance,
Timothy Hornik
Phone: (785) 330-3503
Email: timothy.hornik at gmail.com
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/timothy-hornik-lmsw/41/78b/304

Questions about blindness, visit my website at:
http://BlindNotAlone.com