[Jayhawk-chapter] FW: Transit system to hold annual public meetings

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 18 16:37:18 UTC 2015

Hello Jayhawk Federationists,

I am forwarding this notification from the City of Lawrence regarding a calendar of public hearings pertaining to several proposed route changes to the fixed route bus system. By all means I encourage anyone whose transportation needs are potentially affected by the proposed fixed route

Transit changes to get out there and participate in the public hearing process. Stay warm and happy advocating.

Best regards,

Rob Tabor | president, National Federation of the Blind of Kansas Jayhawk Chapter