[Jayhawk-chapter] February Meeting Reminder and Agenda

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 19 16:24:36 UTC 2015

Good morning all,

You may be aware of a good possibility of more inclement weather heading our
way for Saturday, with forecasters calling for sleet and snow. Due to these
anticipated conditions, I am considering the options of either postponing
the meeting to Saturday 2/28 or convening a teleconference call in lieu of a
face to face at the Lawrence Public Library. Plese be on the lookout for
further email posts or a phone call with updated information as I monitor
updated weather forecasts.

Meanwhile, the agenda is pasted below my closing block and is attached as a
Word document. Be well and stay tuned.

Best regards,

Rob

NFB of KANSAS JAYHAWK CHAPTER

MEETING AGENDA FOR February 21, 2015

Time:          1:00pm - 3:00pm

Location:    Room C, Lawrence Public Library, 707 Vermont ST, Lawrence

1.     Call to order, welcome and introductions (when guests are present)

2.     Review/modification of meeting agenda

3.     presidential Release No. 436 by Dr. Mark Riccobono, NFB National
President

4.     Chapter president's report

5.     Chapter vice president's report

6.     Approval of minutes from November 2014 and January 2015

7.     Chapter treasurer's report

8.     Possible fund-raising projects

(a)  Spring dinner fund-raiser at Freddy's i/d/a

(b) Accessible online NCAA basketball tournament pool i/d/a

9.     Knowledge Base; Techbniques and benefits of yoga, Jackie
Ouelett-Piper

10. Other old business

11. Other new Business

Adjournment

Next meeting 3/21, 1pm - 3pm, Lawrence Public Library, 707 Vermont