[Jayhawk-chapter] Chapter Meeting agenda and Reminder

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 20 04:31:23 UTC 2015

Fellow Jayhawk Federationists,

So I guess I have to spoil the NCAA hoops tournament party to convene our
regular monthly business meeting which is to be held this Saturrday from
1:00 to 3:00pm at the Lawrence Public Library in meeting room C in the
basement. The agenda appears below and in the attached document file. The
February minutes are also attached, so please review before the meeting as
we want the most accurate record. Have a wonderful hoopsomanic Friday and
I'll see you all Saturday pm.

Best regards,

Rob

NFB of KANSAS JAYHAWK CHAPTER

MEETING AGENDA FOR March 21, 2015

Time:          1:00pm - 3:00pm

Location:    Room C, Lawrence Public Library, 707 Vermont ST, Lawrence

1.     Call to order, welcome and introductions (If guests present)

2.     Review/modification of meeting agenda

3.     presidential Release No. 437 by Dr. Mark Riccobono, NFB National
President

4.     Chapter president's report

5.     Chapter vice president's report

6.     Approval of minutes from February 2015

7.     Chapter treasurer's report

8.     Fund-raising projects update

(a)  Spring dinner fund-raiser at Freddy's i/d/a

(b) Accessible online NCAA basketball tournament pool i/d/a

9.     Newsline Day At The Capitol i/d/a

10. Other old business

11. Other new Business

Adjournment

Next meeting 4/18, 1pm - 3pm, Lawrence Public Library, 707 Vermont