[Jayhawk-chapter] An Action Requested

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 22 05:15:48 UTC 2015

Hello Jayhawk federationists,

During today's chapter meeting which was attended by four members and a gues
(Dustin Disque) I called attention to the announcement of an educational
event at the Kansas State House on Tuesday to disseminate information and to
speak to members of the Kansas State Legislature about NFB NewslineR. I
noted it would be good for me to participate since this falls within my
responsibilities as state legislative director. A motion was made and
seconded to allocate $50 to assist me in hiring a driverfor round trip
transportation to Topeka for the event. However, action was deferred on the
motion due to low attendance at the meeting. Since it is very important to
have the input of at least a simple majority of our membership I believe it
is appropriate to take action on the motion via email. Therefore, please
indicate your vote on the motion by replying to this email notice of pending
action. I will announce the results after at least a majority have voted.
Thanks to all in advance for your prompt responses.

Best regards,

Rob