[Jayhawk-chapter] Get Ready TO Dine With Freddy!

Sidney Roedel shroedel at gmail.com
Mon May 11 14:49:16 UTC 2015

Please eat a burger, some fries, and some frozen custard for me tomorrow...just send me the bill.  Or, well, maybe just a note telling me how much you enjoyed each of those items--none of which I can eat.

I do, however hereby pledge $10.00 in support of this fund-raiser, and I am sorry I can't attend.  I know all you attendees will have fun!

I'll see you Saturday.

Sidney

Sent from my iPad