[Jayhawk-chapter] Jayhawk Chapter Holiday Social Event

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 5 19:07:20 UTC 2016

Greetings Federation family,

I'm following up yesterday's announcement of our December holiday social to announce a correction of the official start time which is 6:00 PM this Friday. Obviously, the chophouse will be open so there is no harm in arriving early if you would like to enjoy a cocktail or three.

I am also pleased to report that our colleague Susie Stanzel from the Johnson County Chapter will be joining us as she did last year. I apologize for any inconvenience my original error may have caused you. In any event, I look forward to seeing you all on Friday evening and I hope a good time will be enjoyed by all.
Best regards,
Rob