[Jayhawk-chapter] For Those Who Missed the Party

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 12 03:59:19 UTC 2016

Hello Jayhawk Federation Family,

A fun time of holiday festivity and good fellowship was thoroughly enjoyed
by those of us who attended the Jayhawk Chapter holiday social event at the
6 Mile Chophouse. We were placed in a cozy but very adequate private dining
space and were very cheerfully taken acare of by our waitress, Ashley who
gave very good guidance that helped those who had not previously dined at
the Chophouse. We had lots of fun with our white elephant gift exchange and
were also treated to a show and tell of very elegant hand-crafted items of
jewelry by Virginia, Susie Stanzel's middle daughter. It was nice to have
Susie and Ginni join us for the eening.

Following the gift exchange Brendy showed us how to fold a cloth dinner
napkin to make it look like a Christmas tree. I don't remember all the folds
and tucks, so you'll have to ask Brendy about that one. She said she learned
how on Youtube. I wanted to include the link to the Youtube video in this
posting, but the video didn't include audio description.

Rest assured I didn't post tthis little report to make anyone feel guilty or
anything negative, but only in hopes of enticing you to join us for our next
chaopter social event. Meanwhile, I wish happy holidays to everyone and I'll
see you next year. Our first regular chapter meeting is Saturday, Janyary 21
2017 from 1:00 to 3:00pm at the Lawrence Public Library. Of course I will
send the usual notice and agenda during the week of the meeting.

Happy holidays to all,

Rob