[Jayhawk-chapter] FW: Kansas Advisory Committee for the Blind and Visually Impaired Information

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 17 13:22:54 UTC 2016

Greetings Jayhawk NFB colleagues,

In follow up to our discussion at yesterday's chapter meeting regarding the
KRS advisory Committee, Cheryl asked me to forward the announcement below.
If there is enough interest and availability on February 5 we may be able to
arrange transportation. Please advise if you would like to attend the
meeting.

Best regards,

Rob