[Jayhawk-chapter] January Meeting Agenda and Reminder

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 11 23:52:00 UTC 2016

Greetings Jayhawk Federationists,

I hope everyone had a very pleasant holiday season. The new year is under
way andwe are nearing our first meeting of 2016 which will be held this
coming Saturday, January 16 from 1:00pm to 3:00pm at Independence, Inc.,
2001 Haskell Avenue. Library space is unfortunately booked this time, but
I'm hoping to be back at LPL for February.

Both the agenda and the minutes from our last business meeting in October
2015 are attached. Happy reading and I'll see you all on Satukrday
afternoon.

Best regards,

Rob Tabor | Jayhawk Chapter president NFB of Kansas