[Jayhawk-chapter] Our Tactile Art Exhibit fund-raiser

Sidney Roedel shroedel at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 02:32:44 UTC 2016

Dear Friends,

I am Frustrated and chagrined that I am unable to attend our art exhibit
tonight.  I had hoped to be able to attend, right up until dinner time --
but no dice.  I am simply not feeling well enough or strong enough to do
it.  I hope to be able to attend our meeting on Saturday.

I hope things have gone well tonight -- you all have worked so hard to put
things together for this event.  Thanks so much for all your efforts.  I
hope you will accept my apologies for not helping..

My warmest regards.  Sidney