[Jayhawk-chapter] October Meeting Agenda and Reminder

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 12 15:35:38 UTC 2016

Greetings fellow Jayhawk federationists,

This is your reminder of our regular monthly chapter meeting this coming
Saturday from 1:00pm to 3:00pm at the Lawrence Public Library at 707
Vermont. We will meet again in Room B in the basement as we did in
September. Your attached informational packet includes the proposed agenda,
the minutes from September's meeting, and a draft of a resolution pertaining
to the accessibility issues at the State Capitol.

Remember, we will be electing our four officers for the upcoming year and
you must be a member in good standing to be eligible to vote. This means
that if you have not prepaid your dues for this year you will need to pay
your dues of $12 per person to Ron at the meeting.

Last but not least, we have aa Knowledge Base presentation by Douglas County
Clerk Jamie Shew who wil talk to us about accessible voting and to answer
your questions regarding voter registration and balloting requirements and
procedures.

I look forward to seeing you all at the Accessible Arts show tomorrow
evening and the chapter meeting on Saturday.

Best regards,

Rob Tabor Jayhawk Chapter president National Federation of the Blind of
Kansas

(785) 865-9959

Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net

@TheBigTaborski