[Jayhawk-chapter] Status report on Sidney

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 18 01:07:48 UTC 2017

Good evening Jayhawk Federationists,

I am happy to report that Sidney has discharged today from KU Hospital. Her treatment team is attempting to transfer her to the rehab department of KUMC to begin her recovery and rehab process.

As to the cottage plant the chapter voted to send her, this will not take place at the request Harlan who surmises there will probably not be enough space to place flowers and other plants. Get well cards and other encouraging notes can be sent once we know where Sidney will be undergoing rehab. I'll keep you all updated as soon as new information is received. Meanwhile, make it a great evening and a good week.

Best regards,
 Rob