[Jayhawk-chapter] Fwd: Harlan

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 18 15:57:53 UTC 2017

Hello Jay hawk Federationists,

I am forwarding a message from Susan regarding Sidney's rehab at Pioneer Ridge. As the posting below notes, Harlan requests we wait a while before visiting Sidney. I counsel you to call Harlan before going out to visit to make sure Sidney is well enough to receive visitors. Get well cards and letters may be sent to her at Pioneer Ridge, 4851 Harvard Rd., Lawrence, KS 66049.
Again, please do not send any plants or flowers as the rooms are quite small and are often shared with a roommate. Best regards,
Rob

Begin forwarded message: