[Jayhawk-chapter] Notice of August Chapter meeting and agenda

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 16 14:22:27 UTC 2017

Greetings Jayhawk federationists,

I hope you have had an enjoyable summer. I'm still wondering where it all
went. <smile>

Atached is the agenda for our regular meeting this coming Saturday from
10:00am to 12:00pm at the Lawrence Public Library. We are in Room B in the
basement. The place remains the same, but with a new time. The agenda is
posted after my signature and close for your reading convenience.

I hoe to see you all Saturday morning.

Best regards,

Rob

Rob Tabor president Jayhawk Chapter, National Federation of the Blind of
Kansas

(785) 865-9959

Rob dot Tabor at Sbc Global dot net

NFB of KANSAS JAYHAWK CHAPTER

MEETING AGENDA FOR August 19, 2017

Time:          10:00am - 12:00pm

Location:  Room B, Lawrence Public Library, 707 Vermont Street, Lawrence

1.     Call to order, welcome and introductions (If guests present)

2.     Review/modification of meeting agenda

3.     Summary by Tamara Kearney of Presidential Release No. 463 by Dr. Mark
A Riccobono, National President

4.     Chapter president's and state  reports, Rob

5.     Approve minutes for May, 2017

6.     Chapter treasurer's report, Brendy

7.     Report and insights on 2017 national convention, Tamara, Dustin and
Rob

8.     Fund-raising

a)     Chipotles NFB Jayhawk night, 911 Massachusetts, May 30

b)    Mainstreet Credit Union giveback update, Jim

9.     Nominating committee report, Renee

10. State convention host chapter planning, all

11. Other old business

12. Other new Business

Next regular meeting, September 15, 10am - 12pm Lawrence Public Library, 707
Vermont,

OFFICIAL PLEDGE OF THE NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND

I pledge to participate actively in the effort of the National Federation of
the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind; to

support the policies and programs of the Federation; and to abide by its
Constitution.