[Jayhawk-chapter] Notice of August Chapter meeting and agenda

Pat Slick patslick53 at icloud.com
Thu Aug 17 00:23:07 UTC 2017

I shall be missing the meeting on Saturday as I will be halfway to my viewing spot for the solar eclipse. I hope that this does not get hijacked by hackers so that 100 people won't come and rob my house there's nothing here to Rob that I would miss. With smile

I certainly hope that the concern by some of us about the inaccessibility of the computer laboratory at the library that is the Lawrence public library will not be buried in the dustbin of all business thanks. How did that song will see you in September oh by the way Rob Summers still got 1/3 of the way to go. Although The editors of the New Zealand herald seems to think that spring has Sprong on in New Zealand already perhaps they have a different calendar I know it is opposite hours but maybe they think like we do that fall begins in February as we think it begins here sometimes we think that in August anyway blah blah blah blah blah see you later bye

Pat  Sent from my iPhone