[Jayhawk-chapter] Chapter Meeting Notice and Agenda

Brendy Latare 6brendy at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 19 19:35:47 UTC 2017

Hi all,
I'm sorry to say that I also will not be able to attend this weekend as I will be out of town. I will miss seeing everyone!

I will do some accounting tonight and send you an email Rob, with the Treasurer's report.

Also Rob, would you mind to send me the agenda? For some reason, I got Tamara's reply but not your original message.

Thanks,
Brendy
6brendy at sbcglobal.net