[Jayhawk-chapter] Chapter Meeting Notice and Agenda

Pat Slick patslick53 at icloud.com
Sat Jan 21 01:14:59 UTC 2017

Hello fellow confederation us,

Well, Cindy's note reminded me I have a problem I have with the senior Kansas NFB meeting times over the telephone. I had asked that we reconsider the meeting time. It was not reconsidered by the person that we put some reason elected as president or Lee spokes person and that phone call. That brought up the idea but I have been having with my considerations of the structure of Kansas and FB. It seems like it is not a democracy. It seems that people at least as long as I have been around make arbitrary decisions about things. I may be misconstruing that process but I would like our meetings to be more inclusive and more democratic in process I think we should have a vote about when we want to meet. And we should have we should have a vote about how our meetings are structured. Now sometimes Siri interrupts this dictation so I hope it's not too garbled. I and another have also been concerned about beginning our meetings with Christian prayers at least we're not doing that in Lawrence I hope we can consider a moment of silence even in Lawrence before meetings begin that always helps to energize people and positive thought. Perhaps maybe one day we'll do it at stake meeting I probably will take the day off Saturday two to enjoy some basketball that's what I'm basketball is what I was concerned with with the state senior meetings to but when I mentioned it he was not considered it was kind of put off like the CNN reporter was put off at a recent news conference oh well life isn't perfect I'll see you all sometime in February March or April will see thanks a lot and good luck perhaps we should cancel the meeting for tomorrow anyone want to vote on that I vote we cancel it.

Your friend Pat

Pat  Sent from my iPhone