[Jayhawk-chapter] FW: Accessible NCAA brackets are Live!

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 13 20:24:17 UTC 2017

Greetings Fellow Jayhawk Federationists,

As Terrill Thompson’s message shows below, it’s March Madness time again, baby! Those of you who participated last year have experienced the fun of the NCAA men’s basketball tournament we call “march madness”; have experienced the ups and downs of those correct picks and disappointing bracket busters. For just $5 per participant you too can join in on the fun.

Attached is a welcome letter which you are free to share with your family, friends, and acquaintances whom I hope you can recruit into the pool.

Last but not least, please join us for a conference call tomorrow night at 8:00pm or at the conclusion of the Blind Seniors division conference call to hear how the process works and to answer any lingering questions.

Now let’s get those donations any way we can and get those brackets submitted on the Thompson accessible NCAA tournament website.

Happy brackets and best regards,

Rob Tabor president Jayhawk chapter NFB of Kansas

(785) 865-9959