[Jayhawk-chapter] March Regular meeting announcement and agenda

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 16 01:07:11 UTC 2017

Greetings fellow Jayhawk Federation colleagues,

It's time again for us to hold our regular monthly meeting this coming
Saturday from 1:00pm to 3:00pm at the Lawrence Public Library. Again we have
meting Room B reserved for us. Yes, I know, and do I ever know it's March
madness time and games will be in full swing. Maybe that's why the agenda is
somewhat lighter than usual.

Please find the attached agenda for this month and the minutes from January.
By the way, ddon't forget to submit your brackets for our NCAA bracketology
fundraiser before 11:00am tomorrow when the opening subregional round games
are set to commence. It's just $5 per person to join the pool and even more
fun at twice the price.

I hope to see you Saturday.

Best regards,

Rob