[Jayhawk-chapter] Follow-up reminder for May chapter meeting and minutes for April meeting

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 19 16:09:04 UTC 2017

Greetings fellow Jayhawk Federationists,

I hope you can join us for the monthly chapter meting tomorrow at 1:00pm at
the Lawrence Public Library, weather permitting. It's reported we're at risk
for severe weather throughout the entire weekend. Thus, I have made
contingency plans for a meeting via teleconference if dangerous weather
conditions are indicated for tomorrow afternoon. Please stay near your
computer or your phone tomorrow morning in preparation of a change in
meeting modality.

Meanwhile, the April draft minutes are attached. Please review them so we
can take action on them efficiently in the meeting.

Please remain safe and I hope to see you tomorrow.

Best regards,

Rob