[Jayhawk-chapter] Join us for fundraiser at Chipotles

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 30 03:04:36 UTC 2017

Hello fellow Jayhawk Federationists,

I hope you all can join us tomorrow at any time between 5:00pm and 9:00pm
for the giveback fundraisre at Chipotels at 911 Massachusetts. We will
receive an amazing 50 percent of all food proceeds during this dedicated
time period. However, to qualify for our portion we must mention NFB to the
cashier. Doing this verbally is good, but showing a flyer either
inelectronic or hard copy will more solidly assure that the chapter receives
the percentage fromyour order.

To save the sifting and sorting through the proverbial haystack I have
attached the flyer to this reminder message. So get those taste buds ready
for some tasty-licious Mexican cuisine and help us to help to build the
Federation so we may continue to help the blind of the community to live the
lives we want.

Have a wonderful rest of your emorial Holiday and I'll see you at Chipotles.

Best regards,

Rob Tabor president Jayhawk Chapter National Federation of the Blind of
Kansas

(785) 865-9959