[Jayhawk-chapter] our Chipotle fundraiser--almost $100

Brendy Latare 6brendy at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 31 19:04:28 UTC 2017

Hi all,
I received an email from Chipotle with this message:

“Your organization will receive a check for $96.53, which is 50% of the sales brought in by your supporters.”

So good job, everybody! We must have had close to 20 people mention us when ordering food last night. They ask to allow up to 2 weeks to receive the check, and it will go through the state treasurer before we see it in our account.
Thanks for supporting the fundraiser!

Brendy