[Jayhawk-chapter] Notice of August regular business meeting

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 14 18:16:02 UTC 2018

Hello Jay hawk and FB family,

Summer vacations done, and summer and self about to come to a crashing halt, we get back to work with the important business of the Federation. Please set aside the time on your calendars to come to our chapter meeting on Saturday, August 8 at Lawrence Public Library, 707 Vermont St.. we will gather in meeting room A downstairs. And agenda will be distributed within the next day or so. Meanwhile, have a great week and I hope to see you all at the meeting.
Best regards,
Rob Tabor president jayhawk chapter national Federation of the Blind of Kansas
785-865-9959