[Jayhawk-chapter] Agenda for August Business meting

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 15 16:12:27 UTC 2018

Good morning all,

The agenda for this coming Satrday's Jayhawk chapter meeting appears below
and iss contained in the attached MS-Word file. I hope to see you all this
Saturday at 11am. At LPL in meeting room A downstairs. Please note that Bob
Mikesic, Executive Co-Direcgtor of Indendepenndence, Inc. will be our guest
speaker. So enjoy the rest of your week and I hope to see you on Saturday.

Best regards,

Rob Tabor | president Jayhawk Chapter National Federation of the Blind of
Kansas

(785) 865-9959

Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net

Kansas JAYHAWK CHAPTER

MEETING AGENDA FOR August 18, 2018

Time:          10:00am - 12:00pm

Location:  Room A, Lawrence Public Library, 707 Vermont Street, Lawrence

1.     Call to order, welcome and introductions (If guests present)

2.     Review/modification of meeting agenda

3.     Presidential Release No. 474 by Dr. Mark A Riccobono, National
President

4.     Chapter president's and state  reports, Rob

5.     Approve minutes for May, 2018

6.     Chapter treasurer's report, Brendy

7.     Fundraising updates,

(a)  Trivia tournament fundraiser update, Susan and Rob

(b) The Merc Change for the Community request and  Cans For The Community
updates,  Rob (for Renee)9. Brainstorming ideas for fall membership drive,
all

8.     Nominating process begins for chapter elections, Rob

9.     Other old business

10. Other new Business

*  Knowledge base, Bob Mikesic, Executive Co-direcgtor, Independence, Inc.

--Adjournment

Next meeting September 15, 2018

PLEDGE OF THE NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND

I pledge to participate actively in the effort of the National Federation of
the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind; to

support the policies and programs of the Federation; and to abide by its
Constitution.

###