[Jayhawk-chapter] Notice of February Chapter Meeting with Agenda

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 14 14:34:02 UTC 2018

Good morning Jayhawk Federation family,

Please mark your calendars for this coming Saturday, February 17 at 10:00 am
for our regular monthly chapter meeting. For your convenience the agenda is
both below my signature block and is also attached. As you will note, Steve
Buckner has graciously agreed to come and tell us all about the ABC's of
conducting a trivia tournament fundraiser, so you won't want to miss it as
there will be ample opportunity to ask those burning questions of Steve.

Meanwhile, have a wonderful rest of the week and I look forward to seeing
you at the Lawrence Public Library in meeting Room A.

Best regards,

Rob Tabor Jayhawk Chapter president

(785) 865-9959

NFB of KANSAS JAYHAWK CHAPTER

MEETING AGENDA FOR February 17, 2018

Time:          10:00am - 12:00pm

Location:  Room A, Lawrence Public Library, 707 Vermont Street, Lawrence

1.     Call to order, welcome and introductions (If guests present)

2.     Review/modification of meeting agenda

3.     Presidential Release No. 469 by Dr. Mark A Riccobono, National
President

4.     Chapter president's and state  reports, Rob

5.     Approve minutes for January, 2018

6.     Chapter treasurer's report, Brendy

7.     Washington Seminar 2018 report, Renee

8.     Spring fundraising updates,

(a)  NCAA basketball tournament pool, Rob

(b) Freddy's Frozen Custards and Steakburgers giveback night, Rob

9.     Trivia tournament fundraising process, Steve and/or Tammy Buckner

10. Other old business

11. Other new Business

--Adjournment

Next meeting Saturday, February 17, 2018, Room A, Lawrence Public Library,

Vermont Street, Lawrence, KS

OFFICIAL PLEDGE OF THE NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND

I pledge to participate actively in the effort of the National Federation of
the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind; to

support the policies and programs of the Federation; and to abide by its
Constitution.