[Jayhawk-chapter] Home on the range

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 20 15:45:40 UTC 2018

Good morning Pat and everyone,

To clarify things, we are talking about 2 different things in terms of
Home-On-The-Range and the state affiliate newsletter, both of which are
excellent mmethods for us to connect with our colleagues in the state
affiliate outside the Jayhawk chapter and to get timely information of
upcoming events. Home-On-The-Range is a listserv at the state affiliate
level, as the Jayhawk is for the chapter membership. To subscribe to the
HOTR listserv, go to
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/home-on-the-range_nfbnet.org
and complete and submit the subscription request form. As with our other
listservs, the list management system will send you an email inviting you to
confirm your request to be joined to the list.

Once on the list, you will receive the following issue of Tap Tracks, our
periodic state affiliate newsletter. Past editions of Tap Tracks can be
found on our state affiliate website at https://www.nfbks.org.

I hope this helps, and it is good to have all of our members connected to
the Federation at all levels.

Best regards,
Rob Tabor | president Jayhawk Chapter National  Federation of the Blind of
Kansas
(785) 865-9959