[Jayhawk-chapter] NCAA Tournament Pool Funderaiser Letter Revised

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 24 14:33:59 UTC 2018

Good morning fellow Jayhawk Federationists,

Attached is the revised version of the informational letter I sent you
yesterday. I have found it nnecessary to correct some errors and omissions
that would have been avoided had I read the letter line by line. Oh well, we
live and we learn. Therefore, please use this version of the letter. It is
advised to delete yesterday's letter to avoid any confusion.

Best regards,

Rob