[Jayhawk-chapter] NCAA Tournament Pool Fundraiser Info Letter

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 23 15:53:25 UTC 2018

Good morning Jayhawk NFB family,

Attached is the recruitment and informational letter for our 2018 NCAA
basketball tournament fundraising pool. This letter is for your own use and
for use by members of the broader community whom you recruit to participate.

Although stated in the letter, please be sure to mention that if your
invitee makes a donation via Paypal that they should use the Family and
Friends link so we are not charged any transactional fees via Paypal and to
be sure not to mention the tournament pool.

I have logged into the accessible tournament pool website to verify its
functionality. The website is still live but dormant pending announcement of
brackets and pairings by the NCAA tournament selection committee on Sunday,
March 11, 2018.

Again, we are asking for a $5 donation as in previous years. Last and not
least, I would like for everyone to bring all collected funds to our next
regular chapter meeting on March 17. This year promoses to be a very
exciting and unpredictable tournament, so thanks in advance for your work in
spreading the word and inviting new participants. So happy recruiting, then
fill out your brackets when the time comes, and watch it all unfold.

Best regards,

Rob Tabor | president Jayhawk Chapter National Federation of the Blind of
Kansas

(785) 865-9959