[Jayhawk-chapter] Audio described play tonight

Tamara Kearney tamara at gatetoserenity.com
Sat Jan 27 16:33:56 UTC 2018

Hi jayhawk friends,

I wish I had thought about this earlier, but there is an audio described play at Theatre Lawrence called Miracle on South Division Street. It’s a comedy. Greg designed the set for it. The play starts at 7:30, with another audio described performance tomorrow afternoon.

There are so many awesome things going on in Lawrence and surrounding areas I was just thinking that it might be fun to get together socially once in a while. I really enjoyed getting to know some of you better in the iPhone class. We don’t get to socialize much at chapter meetings.

Send me a text, and let me know if you will be at the play tonight. We’ll look for you.

Cheers,

Tamara Kearney
tamara at gatetoserenity.com