[Jayhawk-chapter] Audio described play tonight

Sidney Roedel shroedel at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 17:29:34 UTC 2018

Hi Tamara and Greg.  Harlan and I saw the show Saturday -- we enjoyed it,
laughed a lot, and felt the whole event was well done, both visually and
auditorially.  We sat in the front row in section C, directly facing the
"bricked" side of the kitchen bar.  I thought the whole set was well
designed, particularly the bricks.  A small thing, perhaps, but someone
(you, Greg?) did a great job on that -- thanks for your contribution to a
delightful evening for us.

Sidney Roedel
( I should explain that I was a member of the group during the early months
of your membership, in case my name doesn't ring any bells.)