[Jayhawk-chapter] The big reveal happens tonight

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 11 15:21:18 UTC 2018

Greetings Jayhawk and Kansas Federation family,

The time has finally arrived. At about 6 o’clock this evening the NCAA tournament selection committee will unveil it’s brackets and pairings for the 2018 men’s division one AA basketball tournament. Anyone wishing to follow coverage of the great reveal can tune in to your local CBS affiliate. Coverage is also available on the ESPN family of stations.

If you wish to participate as a pool member in the Jayhawk chapter fundraiser, logon to http://www.terrillthompson.com/ncaa and create your account unless you have already created one in earlier years of this project. More information is provided in a detailed letter which I can make available upon request. The Jayhawk chapter asks a five dollar donation for each participant. However, we are legally required to allow you to participate if you don’t pay. That said, we have total faith and confidence that your understanding of the positive philosophy, aspirations, goals, and programs of the Federation will inspire us all to act according to our better natures.

Finally, I invite you to dial in tomorrow night to an informational conference call that explains the tournament bracketing and tournament pool process. I will convene the call at 8 PM, and the number to dial in is 916-235-1420. The code to access our channel is 879925, followed by the pound (#) key.

So let’s have fun raising some funds, and I hope to catch you on the call tomorrow. In this year of so much parity in college basketball. This year‘s NCAA basketball tournament will offer plenty of fun and excitement for everyone. By the way, the lucky winner on cumulative points will be awarded a gift card from the salty iguana Mexican restaurants. A gift card of equal value will also be awarded to the person who recruits pool participants from outside the Federation.
Best regards,
Rob Tabor President Jayhawk chapter
National Federation of the blind of Kansas
(785) 865-9959
Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net