[Jayhawk-chapter] Countdown to tournament pool, 2 days to selection Sunday

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 9 17:43:12 UTC 2018

Greetings Federation family,

Selection Sunday is not an ice cream dessert at Baskin-Robbins though I wish it were. But seriously folks, there are only 2 days until the NCAA tournament selection committee announces its pairings and brackets for the 2018 division one AA men’s basketball tournament.

The Jayhawk chapter is asking a five dollar donation to participate in our fourth annual tournament pool. You may send us your donation and one of two ways.
(One) you may send your check or money order to our treasurer, Brendy Latare, 1746 Mississippi St., Lawrence, KS 66044.
(Two) you may also make your donation electronically via PayPal using my email address, rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net. When using PayPal, be sure to select the family and friends link so we are not charged the PayPal transaction fee. Additionally, be sure to specify this is a donation or contribution and please make no mention of tournament pool, brackets, or any similar terminology. If you wish to participate in this fun fundraiser, please write, call, or text and let me know and I will send you the login information for the accessible tournament pool website.

Last but not least, I will convene an informational teleconference call on Monday evening at 8:00 PM to explain the tournament process for those not familiar with it and to give you an opportunity to ask questions. To join to that conference call, dial 916-235-1420, then enter the access code 879925 followed by the pound (#) Key. This is a great opportunity to help out a chapter in the Kansas affiliate and to have fun watching our three division one AA Kansas schools as they seek to earn the 2018 national NCAA men’s basketball championship.

Best regards,
Rob Tabor president Jayhawk Chapter National Federation of the blind of Kansas(785) 865-9959
Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net