[Jayhawk-chapter] NARA raider training session help

Pat Slick patslick53 at icloud.com
Sat May 19 00:58:23 UTC 2018

Hello fellow confederation us,

I very much am interested in being a part of the seminar on narrator on the 21st. I might have a conflict though in my schedule. Is there anyone out there who could record that learning session seminar and get it to me or I could come to you and get it? Thank you very much indeed. By the way, if the conflict resolved itself and I can do it on my own without your having to record for me of course buy your own generosity I shall let you know
Thank you very much indeed.

In solidarity,

Pat