[Jayhawk-chapter] Meeting notice, agenda and September minutes

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 2 14:51:01 UTC 2018

Greetings Jayhawk Federation family,

IT was decided at our September meeting to move our meeting day to Monday to
accommodate the needs of 2 members of our chapter leadership team.
Accordingly, we will meet on Monday, October 8 at Conroy's Pub, 3115 West
Sixth from 4 to 6 pm. We have a very busy agenda, so please be there on time
so we can get all the important matters done. The draft agenda is p;posted
below and is also attached. The September minutes are also attached for your
review. Make it a great week and I'll see you at Conroy's this coming
Monday.

Best regards,

Rob Tabor | president Jayhawk chapter, National Federation of the Blind of
Kansas

P.S. I hope to see you also at the City Commission meeting tonight for the
MTBM proclamation ceremony.

National Federation of the Blind of Kansas JAYHAWK CHAPTER

MEETING AGENDA FOR OCTOBER 8, 2018

Time:          4:00pm - 6:00pm

Location:  Conroy's Pub, 3115 W. Sixth, Lawrence KS

1.     Call to order, welcome and introductions (If guests present)

2.     Review/modification of meeting agenda

3.     Presidential Release No. 476 by Dr. Mark A Riccobono, National
President

4.     Chapter president's and state  reports, Rob

5.     Approve minutes for September, 2018

6.     Chapter treasurer's report, Brendy

7.     Fundraising updates,

(a)  Final preparations for trivia tournament fundraiser

(b) The Merc Change for the Community request and  Cans For The Community
updates,  Rob and  Renee)

8.     Meet The Blind Month activities and updates

(a)  Mayoral proclamation ceremonies at Lawrence City Commission meeting

(b) Interview at KLWN radio

9.     Preparations for 2018 state convention - headcount, transportation to
Wichita, etc.

10. Determination of permanent meeting logistics

11. Holiday break and December Holiday social

12. Election of officers

13. Other old business

14. Other new Business

--Adjournment

Next meeting tbd

PLEDGE OF THE NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND

I pledge to participate actively in the effort of the National Federation of
the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind; to

support the policies and programs of the Federation; and to abide by its
Constitution.