[Jayhawk-chapter] Meet the blind on the airwaves Monday morning 9 AM

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 5 16:53:32 UTC 2018

Greetings Jayhawk Federation family, if you can find the time to be near a radio or a computer on Monday morning on KLWN a.m./FM,
You will be able to hear Renee and myself being interviewed by long time veteran broadcaster Hank Booth Who will give us the opportunity to talk about the mission and positive philosophy of the Federation, our national white cane free distribution program, our upcoming state convention, and, last but not least, our historic upcoming trivia tournament fundraiser at Conroy‘s.

Kayle WAN is located on the AM dial at 1320 and 101.7 FM. You can also catch the broadcast online at www.klwn.com. We will be on mic right after the 9 AM news cast. If you listen in you can tell us how we did later that day when we have our October chapter meeting at Conroy‘s.
Best regards
Rob Tabor president jayhawk chapter national Federation of the blind of KS
785-865-9959