[Jayhawk-chapter] Holiday Social at Johnny’s

Brendy Latare 6brendy at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 10 21:56:19 UTC 2018

Hello Jayhawk Federationists,

I’m happy to report that we have a reservation for our December Holiday Social!

We’ll meet at Johnny’s Tavern, 401 N 2nd St, across the Kansas River in North Lawrence, on Monday, December 10, from 4 o’clock to 7 o’clock.

For those who want to participate in the White Elephant gift exchange, please bring a wrapped gift of no more than 10 dollar value. It’s fun if it’s something interesting or curious or funny; it can be a re-gift, so you don’t need to spend any money!

We encourage bringing friends and family, and they can each bring a white elephant gift too if they like :-) Please RSVP to this email so we can have an idea how many will attend. If there are more than 20, I will call Johnny’s and let them know.

Thanks,

Brendy