[Jayhawk-chapter] New Chapter Meeting Arrangements

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 20 11:15:02 UTC 2018

Hello again,

At our chapter meeting last Saturday we decided to move the day, time, and
venue for our October meeting. We will meet on Monday, October 8 from 4pm to
6 pm at Conroy's Pub, 3115 West Sixth. This will give us a great opportunity
to make any final plans as we prepare to launch the trivia tournament
fundraiser on the following Saturday evening.

We have not yet determined that this new meeting venue is the game plan for
future meetings, but perhaps we can firm up a decision then or soon
thereafter.

So be sure and save the date for Monday, October 8 at 4pm to be at Conroy's,
and I hope to see you there.

Best regards,

Rob Tabor | president National Federation of the Blind of Kansas