[Jayhawk-chapter] Key Dates to remember

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 10 16:43:23 UTC 2019

Greetings Jayhawk Federationists,

I announced at the April chapter meting that May 1 is your deadline to get
your names in the hat for the National convention with financial assistance.
The state board voted an assistance package of $1200 per person or $2000 per
couple or family, e.g., parent and child. So far I have requests for Cheryl
and Ron Miller, Dustin, and Della, and myself of course. The final decision
is made by Tom Page, and I am also under deadline to get names into him. So
if you want to attend with help, the sooner the better. You may either send
me an email or a text to 785-865-9959. The convention runs from July 7-12 at
the Mandalay Bay Resort in Las Vegas.

Next meeting. As it now stands, we have meeting Room C booked at the
Lawrence Public Library for Monday, May 13 from 4 to 6 pm. Since some of you
expressed a desire to return to Conroy's for our May meeting, I am putting
it to a vote so you will have the opportunity to state your preference. I
will close the vote by day's end on May 8 in order to have plenty of time to
release the room if Conroy's wins the majority vote. You may vote by
responding to this email or via text at my mobile number as shown above.

Have a wonderful week and stay well.

Best regards,

Rob