[Jayhawk-Chapter] Tina Jinkens

Susan Tabor souljourner at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 24 03:22:21 UTC 2019

Hi, Tamara:

Thanks for keeping us posted.  And thanks to Lynda too.  It helps me to remember that Tina is a strong woman, physically and spiritually, and if anyone can make it through something like this and rebuild her life,  Tina can.  Am storming Heaven on her behalf! Thanks be to God she doesn't have a closed head injury!
Peace and Love to all,
Susan T.