[Jayhawk-Chapter] One More Thing About Tina

Susan Tabor souljourner at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 25 03:03:59 UTC 2019

Hi again, all:

I forgot to mention one thing Monica told me, which I found very
interesting.  While Tina is in surgery, with the wonders of modern
anesthesia and spinals and whatever else, the docs are awakening her and
having her interact with them.  They said she was interacting well and were
very encouraged by this as well.  After surgery they return her to the
medically-induced coma until such time as they feel she doesn't need it.  At
least they are saying she is stable now.

Susan