[Jayhawk-chapter] FW: Summary of Financial Fraud presentation by Timothy Phelps

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 2 15:15:39 UTC 2019

Good morning KS Federationists and other list members,

At its teleconference meeting on Tuesday, January 22, Timothy Phelps, a consumer fraud analyst for Capitol Federal Savings Bank, gave aninformational presentation on the growing problem of identity theft and other forms of financial fraud. I am communicating Mr. Phelps’s summary of his talk to benefit all of us, thus the crosss-posting to both the state and Jayhawk chapter lists. Be well and be informed.

Best regards,

Rob Tabor | Treasurer Blind Senior Division National Federation of the Blind of Kansas

(785) 865-9959

Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net