[Jayhawk-chapter] January Chapter business meeting

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 9 17:48:06 UTC 2019

Hello Jayhawk Federation family,

Holiday break has come to an end and it's time to get back to the important
work of the Federation. We invite you to come to our first regular chapter
meting on Monday, January 14, 2019 from 4 to 6 pm at the Lawrence Douglas
County Public Library (LPL.) We will meet in Room C in the basement area. I
will send out an agenda in a day or two.

Best regards,

Rob Tabor | president Jayhawk Chapter National Federation of the Blind of
Kansas

(785) 865-9959

Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net