[Jayhawk-chapter] Private Group Pool Recreated

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 29 19:11:26 UTC 2019

Greetings Jayhawk Federation family,

If you have been looking for your user name in our private Jayhawk pool and
are unable to find it, your search has beenfruitless because the group pool
was deleted. Terrill advises me he deletes private pools each year because
group leaders change from year to year.

I have just recreated the Jayhawk NFB pool, so I am asking you to join or to
re-join the private pool, whichever the case may be. To join the pool do the
following:

1)      Log into www.terrillthompson.com/ncaa

2)      Click the link "pool, then log in with your email and password.

3)      From the list of options check the link that says "join a private
group.", then click on the submit button.

4)      Enter Jayhawk NFB for the user ID and funraiser for the password and
click submit.i

You should then be set to go and it will be easy for me to track points and
standings.  Please ask anyone you recruited outside the chapter to join the
group as well, even if they had done so previously.

Thanks for  your cooperation.

Best regards,

Rob