[Jayhawk-chapter] Reminder to Rejoin Jayhawk NFB Pool

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 31 12:56:54 UTC 2019

Good morning Jayhawk Federationists,

Hopefully you have read my recent posting informing you that I had to
re-create the Jayhawk NFB private pool because it was deleted from the
Thompson accessible NCA basketball tournament pool online system. Because
this information is contrary to what you were told in the invitation letter,
this no doubt created a good deal of confusion as you probably thought you
were permanently joined to the private group pool. Unbeknownst to me,
Terrill had decided to delete all private pools because of high turnover in
group pool managers. I apologize for this confusion and will convey a
request to leave the Jayhawk NFB pool in place with the pledge that I will
notify Terrill in advance if the pool management function is being handed
off to someone new.

In the meantime, I request all of you who participated in this year's pool
to re-join. To have your screen name associated to the pool, do the
following:

1)      Log into www.terrillthompson.com/ncaa

2)      Click the link "pool, then log in with your email and password.

3)      From the list of options check the link that says "join a private
group.", then click on the submit button.

4)      Enter Jayhawk NFB for the user ID and funraiser for the password and
click submit.i

You should then be set to go and it will be easy for me to track points and
standings.  Please ask anyone you recruited outside the chapter to join the
group as well, even if they had done so previously.

I wil attempt to track user points and standings as best I can, but this
will be made much easier if you will kindly rejoin the private group. The
pool keeps growing, which is a good thing, but the larger it grows, the
longer it will take to sort through the proverbial needle in the proverbial
haystack.

We had some thrilling games yesterday and we hope the 2 games on tap for
today wil be equally as thrilling and fun to watch. The Final Four will be
set when today's games are completed. So sit back and have fun, but after
you re-join the Jayhawk NFB pool. <smile>

Best regards,

Rob