[Jayhawk-chapter] Notice and agenda for May Chapter meeting

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 7 15:34:24 UTC 2019

Greetings fellow Jayhawk Federationists,

We will convene our May chapter meeting this coming Monday, May 13 from 4 -
6 pm at Conroy's Pub, 3115 W. 6th in beautiful west Lawrence. Save for our
social event in June, this is our last formal business meeting until August.
The agenda is posted below and is also attached for your convenience. Try to
stay dry and otherwise have a wonderful week, and I hope to see you there.

Best regards,

Rob Tabor | president Jayhawk Chapter

National Federation of the Blind of Kansas

(785) 865-9959

National Federation of the Blind of Kansas JAYHAWK CHAPTER

MEETING AGENDA FOR Monday May 13, 2019

Time:          4:00pm - 6:00pm

Location:  Conroy's Pub, 3115 W Sixth, Lawrence KS

1.     Call to order, welcome and introductions (If guests present)

2.     Review/modification of meeting agenda

3.     Exerpts of Presidential Release No. 483 by Dr. Mark A Riccobono,
National President

4.     Chapter president's and state  reports, Rob

5.     Approve minutes for April, 2019

6.     Chapter treasurer's report, Brendy

7.     Fundraising - a. planning for fall trivia tournament

B. Continuation of brainstorming fundraising ideas

8.     National Convention update

9.     Planning for Summer chapter social

10. Evaluation and possible change of meeting date/time

11. Other old business

12. New Business

--Adjournment

Next meeting to be determined

PLEDGE OF THE NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND

I pledge to participate actively in the effort of the National Federation of
the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind; to

support the policies and programs of the Federation; and to abide by its
Constitution.